Optimize your professional skills in SMEs
ICCA engages in the global training of accountants for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises for maximum capacity building that assures profitability and sustainable growth in the short and long run and translating to greater benefits for the entrepreneur and the economy of Nigeria and indeed Africa.
Lessons from ICCAArchives
- AUG MATRICULATION (1ST) FRIDAY AUGUST 16TH,2018 TO SUNDAY 18TH,2018
- UET RESEARCH CENTRE NIGERIA UET is a subsidiary research company of ICCA, duly incorporated with Corporate Affairs Commission – Abuja RC: 1387826 of May 10th,2018. as […]
- An Engineering Construction Company expert in constructing Farm Tank for Oil and Gas Sector of the economy based in Lagos requires for immediate employment the services of Finance and Account Manager
- Send your course of study, names, qualifications, phone number and email to 07039577770 or unientretech@gmail. com.
- Prof Dr Sir GD Singh (Vice President, KIU South Korea), Dr Sir Wayne Bottiger (President, KIU South Korea), Dr Prince M. Ade ADESINA, Coordinator, UET-Africa, Dr High Prince Leye Babalola (Chairman, UET Research Centre-Nigeria), Academic Processing of Graduants, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Dr. Alhaji Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III
Dr. M. Ade Adesina Aso Rock / White House, Isia, Okeho, Oyo State. +234 809 857 7755
Rev. Larbi Ampunsah107 Pure Water Road, Agbogba - Ashongman, Accra. +23320865002, +233272309555
Dr. Max Massaqoui 16 Aberdeen Ferry Road, Freetown. +23288956105. +23279444888